Full Stack PHP Developer
We are seeking a motivated and creative developer with a passion for transforming cutting edge technologies into innovative applications. The successful applicant will have a solid understanding of PHP and PHP frameworks and be an enthusiastic follower of current and emerging web technologies. A strong understanding of database technology is essential, as is a flair for providing solid programming with feature-rich interfaces focused on customer usability. In this role, you will be doing both back-end and front-end development.
- -Proficient in PHP and coding standards
- -3-5 Years experience in developing PHP web applications
- -Experience with Laravel 5.0
- -At least 1 year of experience with MongoDB
- -Proficient in coding (No Copy-&-Paste Programming)
- -Experience with SCM (git or svn)
- -JSON/REST APIs
- -Knowledge of http fundamentals (request, response headers)
- -Familiarity with Twitter API
- -Familiarity with Azure VMs
- -You know when to ask more questions and where to look for answers
- -You understand the advantages of working remotely, and have a good internet connection and some quiet space to video chat or share your screen to do some pair programming.
- -Essential Knowledge and Experience
- -Ability to solve new problems with innovation, resolving technical challenges in the project
- -Commitment and autonomy
- -Eager to learn new skills
- -Proficient in UI design
- -Able to produce maintainable code within collaborative environments
Salary and benefits:
- -Monthly salary (based on your experience)
- -Full coverage of Internet-related expenses
- -Defining your work schedule
- -Working from wherever you like!
If you fit this description, reach out with your 2-3 best accomplishments and tell us a story about your ambition and how working with us will help you achieve it.
This is a full-time, fully remote, 8h/day, 40h/week, 160h/month offer.
Have what it takes? Send your resume and cover letter (In English/Farsi/Turkish) to: email@example.com
About Zigzag Lab
Zigzag Lab is a creative company built to do things better. We are focused on making innovating online products and services for Iranian users. As a private company, we only launch projects we are excited about. Our team try to do 'something else', by creating wow effects. We also help small - medium sized business to develop strong web products. But most importantly we help them behave in the most interesting ways.
Our teams are self organized and small (2-3 people) and are given the freedom to solve problems as they see fit as long as they understand that they own the software they create.